New Logo

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Nov 1 14:15:40 PST 2005

Of course not.  You got what you deserved though so shut the hell up.

This is a contest that never should have happened for a reason that has
no real justification, it is no wonder it produced a big turd.  And I
will
bet money that it will not change the marketing distribution of FreeBSD
against Linux one smacking iota.  And I will bet even more money that
the people like you who were in favor of jettisoning Beastie will never
admit that, nor will you ever go to the effort of doing the research to
prove
that your desire to kill Beastie was the right thing to do, insofar that
it
helped get FreeBSD into a greater market share.

Just remember - this is the BEST that the contest produced.  Imagine what
most of the rest of the entries looked like!!!

Ted