Can't fetch distfile trying to build OpenOffice.org 2

Ryan Rempel rgrempel at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:07:03 GMT 2005

On 5/31/05, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> I thought I'd try installing OpenOffice.org 2 in order to try it out and
> see what's in the pipeline for the next version.
>
> It seems, however, that I can't find the distfile.  I just updated my ports
> tree a few hours ago, and the file that's attempting to fetch is:
> OOo_1.9m105_source.tar.bz2

The ftp server at ooopackages.good-day.net appears to be having
intermittent problems -- it was not working properly for a while, then
it was working for a few days, and at the moment it appears to be not
working again.

I was able to download the source from there yesterday or the day
before -- it does build nicely (though it takes an astonishly long
time -- I guess that's well known).

There are other locations to get the source code -- the name of the
file is different, but the contents appear to be the same. However (as
of a couple of days ago) I could only find m104 elsewhere, not m105.