nameserver changing

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Tue May 31 21:39:04 GMT 2005

Hi

I want to be able to automatically remove/add one or more dns servers from the
list of dns's used as resolvers by particular machine(s) on a network which I
control from data stored in a file in each computer.
e.g file might contain lines such as:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx remove  dns xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx add        dns xxx.xxx.xxx
None of the machines are running their own dns servers.
The changes will be initiated by cron.

Don't ask me why I need to do it -- the answer is far too complicated :-)

Suggestions please

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.