finding an old md5 from an old ports tree...

Joe Schmoe non_secure at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 22:40:36 PDT 2005

hello,

there is an app I need that is no longer included in
the ports tree.  I want to search for the .tar.gz file
with google - I am sure it is out there somewhere -
but I do not know the name.

Further, I want to be sure I am getting a good copy,
so I would also need to know the md5 hash.

Since I have no 4.5/4.6 systems up and running, and
since I cannot find old ftp trees with them on it, my
question is:  how can I find the distinfo file that
came with the ports tree of a specific port from
4.5-release ?

thanks.