FreeBSD

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon May 30 21:39:00 PDT 2005

What are you using now?

With a club the most simple and obvious thing is to put it to a vote.
Yes, democracy can be messy sometimes and not everyone gets what they
want.  What you will find is that the minority that wanted Windows some
of them will leave and find other robotics clubs that use Windows, others
will dig in an learn FreeBSD.  It is extremely rare in the real world
to come up with a solution that everyone wants.

Ted