4.11-RELEASE install error

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon May 30 14:49:30 PDT 2005

He is talking 4.11-release, from the ISO, not 4.11-stable.  4.11-release
most definitely will not compile Firefox unless you use the original
firefox 1.0 code, which has a security hole in it.  If you cvsup the
ports tree, it will update the firefox port to a later version of firefox
that will definitely not link in with the X libraries installed off the
4.11-release ISO.

Ted