FreeBSD's MPlayer not using GTK2

Anthony M. Agelastos iqgrande at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:20:22 PDT 2005

Hello and thank you for your assistance. I am in the process of building
MPlayer right now and I used the following statement:

make WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS="yes" WITH_GTK2="yes"
WITH_DVD_DEVICE=/dev/acd1 WITH_CDROM_DEVICE=/dev/acd0

and while watching it build, I am noticing that it is using GTK1, not
GTK2. I was just wondering if I did something incorrectly? I am running
FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE (GENERIC+SSE) on a Pentium III 450MHz machine. Thanks
for your help.

-Anthony