drivers

Kirk Strauser kirk at strauser.com
Mon May 30 12:45:01 PDT 2005

On Sunday 29 May 2005 07:40 pm, Tim Aslat wrote:

> I propose that we decide on a realistic size limit for freebsd-*
> mailing lists.  My suggestion is 500K.

I use the Mailman mailing list handler, and it includes an option to require
moderator approval for messages larger than some configurable size.  Would
this be a reasonable option for the FreeBSD lists?  I'd hate to reject all
large messages just because we can't imagine a need for it at the moment, but
I certainly understand the need to limit them as much as possible.
--
Kirk Strauser