HP LC II Netserver PNP BIOS

Denny White dennyboy at cableone.net
Mon May 30 10:06:52 PDT 2005

Spent several sleepless nights searching
hp's site before asking my question. Guess
I refused to accept the obvious, that you
could only reserve resources for non pnp
devices that fbsd couldn't probe. I also
tried acpi, since the docs say it has a
different method of probing. See, I did
read it. I just hoped someone else might
know something I'd missed or didn't under-
stand. Always try to do my research before
posting on here. Don't always understand
what I read, but I keep reading. And I don't
post questions like "Help", or "I can't
install FreeBSD, what'll I do"? But hey,
thanks for being there, old sport.