Anyone had any luck getting Lexmark Z32 to work?

Roland Smith rsmith at xs4all.nl
Mon May 30 08:19:50 PDT 2005

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 11:12:02AM +0200, Andreas Davour wrote:

> I have looked at apsfilter, and did some half-hearted attempts at
> understand the www.linuxprinting.com site.

According to
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Lexmark-Z32
it works partially, and requires a binary-only linux driver to work
properly. Maybe you could use it with linux emulation?

> Are there anyone here who have used a Lexmark Z32 successfully with
> FreeBSD?

I'd advise you to sell this printer and buy another one. Check
linuxprinting.org before you buy, or buy a postscript printer.

Roland
--
R.F.Smith (http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/) Please send e-mail as plain text.
public key: http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/pubkey.txt