jdk 1.3.1 in FreeBSD

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sun May 29 19:44:06 PDT 2005

On Sunday 29 May 2005 19:19,  the author Xu Qiang contributed to the dialogue
on-
 RE: jdk 1.3.1 in FreeBSD:

>Vizion wrote:
>> I think you need
>> /usr/ports/gnutls
>
>I found gnutls is a tool for Transport Layer Security, which can hardly
> relate to the java sdk issue, right?

I think you are right -- I am sure it is a gnu package -- which includes some
version of libc -- I cannot remember what it is

I will try and find out for you if someone else with a better memory than I
gets there first

David

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.