TFTP server problem

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Sun May 29 18:47:25 PDT 2005

Hi Robert and all,

I'm really sorry for my cross posting, I posted my problem a year ago and
I'm still having trouble with tftp server.
I switched to Windows tftp server like 3Com 3C daemon for a while and now I
want to use tftp server on FreeBSD.

I'm using FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE and I tested default tftp server in inetd.conf
with options -s and -l.

tftp   dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/libexec/tftpd      tftpd -s
/tftpboot -l

Tftp server hangs after some time (6-7 hours or less) and it seems like
entire tftp server stops responding because audio files stopped playing.
I would like to use tftp server for IVR with Cisco. I didn't try to use
second client while it was not responding.
What flags do you recommend in inetd.conf? How to debug tftpd? Is there any
other tftp server which is good for IVR?

tia,

Ganbold