OpenSSL reinstall

Sarath ER sarath at linuxtechs.net
Sun May 29 12:01:35 PDT 2005

Hi Kris,

Infact I did try the make buildworld but i dont want to reinstall the
entire base, as I read somewhere that it would overwrite /etc. I tried
make -f Makefile.ssl in /usr/src/crypto/openssl and it didnt work. Looks
like I am taking the wrong route. I cant do a full upgrade because the
server is in a datacenter and I have only ssh access to it. And I do not
know if it would fail to boot in case of a problem during the reinstall
of base. Is it possible to only reinstall the openssl  from crypto?

- Sarath