WEBDAV on FreeBSD

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sun May 29 10:23:32 PDT 2005

On Sunday 29 May 2005 10:09,  the author Joshua Lewis contributed to the
dialogue on-
 WEBDAV on FreeBSD:

>What port do I install to setup WebDav?

You install it in conjunction with apache

>Any how is webdav useful.

webDav stands for web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning - which is a
havy handed way of saying your server can maintain a web accessed source
control directory. It lets developers share files over the internet. If you
want to know more I sugges you take a look at:
www.webdav.org

David

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.