Seagate HD not detected by FreeBSD

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sun May 29 09:41:40 PDT 2005

On Saturday 28 May 2005 20:18,  the author Josh Paetzel contributed to the
dialogue on-
 Re: Seagate HD not detected by FreeBSD:

>On Saturday 28 May 2005 20:11, Vizion wrote:
>> OK your drive is recognized as at1
>>
>> David
>
>Where on earth did you pull at1 out of?  FreeBSD is not seeing his
>drive at all...if it's on the secondary controller as a slave it
>should show up as /dev/ad3

I responded in too much of a hurry - doing too many things at the same time -
and made a stupid mistake... guess I just joined the human race <chuckles>
David

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.