Dynamic Hosting Recommendation

Gerard Seibert gerard-seibert at suscom.net
Sun May 29 07:18:47 PDT 2005

|> ----- Message from vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com ---------
|>     Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 06:53:56 -0700
|>     From: Vizion <vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com>
|>  Subject: Re: Dynamic Hosting Recommendation
|>       To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org, fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
|>
|> On Sunday 29 May 2005 03:42,  the author fbsd_user contributed to
|> the dialogue
|> on-
|> RE: Dynamic Hosting Recommendation:

I already have a web hosting service (WestHost) hosting one of my
sites. I would just like to be able to operate my own site, from my
home, and do with it what I please. While WestHost offers VPS
hosting, it still does not give me true root access, etc. I just want
to run my site from my own computer. I have three computers; one with
FreeBSD 5.4. I want to use that as a web/mail server if possible.

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard-seibert at suscom.net