drivers

Roland Smith rsmith at xs4all.nl
Sun May 29 06:37:21 PDT 2005

On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 03:17:30PM +0200, Andreas Rudisch wrote:

> I would suggest that you NEVER ever attach such a large file to an email
> and send it to a public mailing list, I bet there are not many people
> who like it.

Especially those on a dialup account!

Better make a short summary of the information.

> Secondly, the attachment is more or less filled with junk
> and I doubt that there are many people who read it from start to end

According to file(1) it's UTF-16. The following command made it
readable:

iconv -c -f UTF-16 -t ISO_8859-1 Report.txt >report.txt

At a glance, the hardware looks compatible with FreeBSD, although I
don't know about the webcam.

Roland
--
R.F.Smith (http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/) Please send e-mail as plain text.