drivers

Augusto Tobías Bierwerth atbierwerth at hotmail.de
Fri May 27 15:29:46 PDT 2005

First of all I must admit that I was doubting whether to send this e-mail to
this address or to the one for nOObs.
I was considering to install FreeBSD but as far as I know, not every
hardware supports every Op. Sys. At the moment, I am a Windows XP
Professional Edition SP1 user, but I can't stand its slowness anymore!!!!. I
am sending as an attachment a .txt file which contains information about my
computer. It would be great if you sent any link to a site concerning the
subject (drivers!!!) or any explanation that could help. Thank you in
advance,

Tobías Bierwerth
atbierwerth at hotmail.de / atbierwerth at yahoo.de

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/