Migration Guide

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sat May 28 09:36:16 PDT 2005

On Saturday 28 May 2005 06:58,  the author Robert Slade contributed to the
dialogue on Re: Migration Guide:
>On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 18:52, Vizion wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Have I missed something -- I do not see any notes for source upgrade from
>> 5.3 to 5.4 in the Migration guide. There see notes on upgrade 4.x to 5.x.
>>
>> Are the procedures notes to be found elsewhere?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> david
>
>David,
>
>Unless I am missing something, it is just a case of cvsup see the
>instructions in the handbook.

I understand that -- but I was thinking about contents of the Migration guide
which does not seem to include notes  which the release document states are
in the migration guide!

david

>Rob

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via Panama Canal.