Top Posting (was: [Freebsd 5.4 not finding my NIC])

bob at a1poweruser.com bob at a1poweruser.com
Sat May 28 06:42:26 PDT 2005

hay enough of this BS about top posting.  You have to wake up to the
fact there are many people who belong to this list who are not UNIX
bigots. Us win/outlook people have just as much right to post as the
rest of you. And more to the point who the hell pointed this new
comer of just 10 days (vizion) as the cop to be forcing his slanted
views on the rest of us. To vizion aren't you suppose to be sailing
your boat right now bound for Europe via Panama Canal. Only thing
you have contributed is more background noise. This list was better
with out you. so concentrate on your sailing before you get lost and
need government help to save you from perishing at seas.