tape record bigger than supplied buffer

Damian Sobieralski dsobiera at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 17:06:47 PDT 2005

 I'm test piloting bacula on a FreeBSD 5.4-REL system.  All seemed to
work well in monitored tests. So last night I set up a job to run at
night.  When I came in this morning, all seemed to go well...the backup
happened but I noticed 3 messages on the console:

(sa0:ahc0:0:6:0): 65536-byte tape record bigger than supplied buffer
(sa0:ahc0:0:6:0): 65536-byte tape record bigger than supplied buffer
(sa0:ahc0:0:6:0): 65536-byte tape record bigger than supplied buffer

  Realizing this means what it does at face value, was any data lost
(should i take this as a "warning" or as an "error") ?