sendmail update

Olivier Nicole on at cs.ait.ac.th
Wed May 25 23:42:47 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have 2 questions about the update procedure and sendmail.

1) where is the equivalent of
   sendmail-x.y.z/devtools/Site/site.config.m4 in FreeBSD installation
   of sendmail?

   I need to add some features to the site.config.m4 file to build the
   version of sendmail I want. So far, I have to rebuild sendmail by
   hand, independently from FreeBSD, after each system update.

2) I have a patch that I want to apply to sendmail source tree, before
   I build sendmail.

   I would like to have that patch applied automatically to
   /usr/src/contrib/sendmail before it builds. How do i do that?

Best regards,

Olivier