portupgrade giving an error

modelt20 at canada.com modelt20 at canada.com
Wed May 25 18:33:24 PDT 2005

Please pardon the intrusion.

After doing a pkgdb -F, I ran a portupgrade -nP --all
to check my installation. I got a single error:

! multimedia/nautilus-media (nautilus-media-0.8.0_4)
(port directory error).

I am then prompted as to whether I want to delete this
package. If I answer [no] (the default), nothing is
fixed. If I answer [yes], my installation reports that
this package is a dependency to Gnome, and cannot be
removed.

The output of my uname -a is:
FreeBSD BSD.mydomain.local 5.3-RELEASE FreeBSD
5.3-RELEASE #0: Fri Nov  5 04:19:18 UTC 2004
root at harlow.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Would someone suggest what I should do about this?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Harold.