hostname and domains

bazzoola bazzoola at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:44:15 PDT 2005

Kevin Kinsey wrote:

> [...]
Thanks for the suggestion Kevin
To fix the problem I added the following to dhclient.conf
# --

send host-name "mbsd01.mydomain.com";

request subnet-mask, broadcast-address, time-offset, routers,
domain-name, domain-name-servers, host-name;

require subnet-mask, domain-name-servers, domain-name;

# --
bazzoola