User mngmt using SSH2 and Public Key

sn1tch dot.sn1tch at gmail.com
Wed May 25 06:42:13 PDT 2005

I recently installed ssh2 from ssh.com and everything is working
great. In a few months I am going to setup a cluster and the system
with ssh2 is going to be the gateway between the outside and the
cluster. Instead of traditional password based access I want to use
some kind of key so that I know the person accessing the system is one
that I have granted access to and is allowed it. Is this a viable
solution or am I barking up the wrong tree? I have read a few articles
public key authentication but if anyone could tell me more I would be
greatly appreciative.

Thanks
Joe

--