TV application

Tony Shadwick tshadwick at goinet.com
Wed May 25 06:11:39 PDT 2005

How about run tvtime on FreeBSD? :)

Just a quick glance, but I don't see it in ports.  You could grab the
sources and try building it yourself (which, btw if you're successful, I
would suggest following the porter's handbook to add it to ports so that
others can reap the benefits), OR you could get ahold of a linux binary,
install compat/linux-base and then run the linux version on FreeBSD. ;)

Tony