Proliant 1600 with 2CPUs

turker-cremis-imap tdundar at cremis.net
Wed May 25 02:29:03 PDT 2005

This is just an information only email.

I set OS type to Netware 5 in BIOS and rebooted the machine. It hung in the
middle of start up. It picked up both the CPUs though.

Then I have changed OS type to Netware 4.x and rebooted again. It worked as
per normal.

In kernel I have only "options SMP" set as additional parameter, to support
multi cpu system. I did not make any changes to "device acpi" parameter.

Thanks,
Turker