ezmlm warning

warningfraud-help at lists.mailingway.com warningfraud-help at lists.mailingway.com
Tue May 24 17:29:00 PDT 2005

warningfraud at lists.mailingway.com mailing list.

at warningfraud-owner at lists.mailingway.com.

Messages to you from the warningfraud mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the warningfraud mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the warningfraud mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <warningfraud-get.123_145 at lists.mailingway.com>

send an empty message to: