upgrading from 5.3 to 5.4

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Mon May 23 10:28:36 PDT 2005

On Monday 23 May 2005 09:01,  the author Andrea Venturoli contributed to the
dialogue on Re: upgrading from 5.3 to 5.4:
& Duane Winner wrote:
&
& > Has anybody done this yet? Any gotcha's, or is it a fairly smooth
 upgrade? &
& It was a piece of cake to me. YMMV, as always :)

I have held off from 5.3 > 5.4 because some people are reporting difficulties
with java sdk's  on 5.4 plus  few other niggles. Until there is some
certainty that those reports are no longer justified I would not make the
jump myself.

David

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via Panama Canal.