Balsa 2.3.2 Crash with attachments

Glenn Todd g.todd at internet.co.nz
Mon May 23 02:10:21 PDT 2005

I am running Balsa 2.3.2 with Gnome 2.10 on FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE-p15

If I try to attached a file to an email Balsa crashes.  The only
information is what I have seen in Bug Buddy

Thread 6 (LWP 100195):
#0  0x28afeef7 in pthread_testcancel () from /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x28af7675 in pthread_mutexattr_init () from
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.1
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x08116000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.

Is this a problem with Balsa, libpthread, gnome 2.10 or something with
my installation.  I upgraded to 2.10 using the upgrade scripts and
updated the rest of my ports using portsupgrade as recently as last
Friday.

Glenn
Wellington, New Zealand