info

Tony Shadwick tshadwick at goinet.com
Sun May 22 09:26:18 PDT 2005

So far as I'm aware, you don't have to do anything.

A good gesture would be to get some FreeBSD case stickers from FreeBSD
Mall and put them on the machines you sell.

You could also purchase official release cd's from FreeBSD mall and
distribute those with the machines you build.

Otherwise, if you're just wanting to sell the software, there's no
requirement for you to do anything.  Just understand that there's no
requirement for them to pay anything to get it either.  It's free for
everyone.

Tony