Aide port broken in 5.4?

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Sat May 21 13:14:34 PDT 2005

On Sat, 21 May 2005 14:13:14 -0500 (CDT) Viren Patel wrote:

> Hello. I just upgraded my servers to 5.4 and find that the
> Aide port is broken. The message I get is:

>    aide-0.10_1 is marked as broken. Incomplete pkg-plist

Pkg-plist is a list of files/directories which are created at install
time. This information is used at deinstall/reinstall processes. Thus
not all files would be removed/uninstalled.

> Is this port truly broken or did I break something in the
> upgrade? Thanks.

You may comment that line in Makefile, install the port, create a
patch and send-pr it. This is how thing are usually done.

--
bsam