Portupgrade breaks Apache13-modssl

Eric Sheesley esheesle at bcpl.net
Sat May 21 07:39:28 PDT 2005

When I did the portupgrade I did 'portupgrade -arR'.  Apache fails to start
at boot.  If I run it manually with 'httpd' it works fine but if I do 'httpd
-DSSL' it fails.  I've even rebuilt the apache13-modssl port with no luck.
Not sure what other details I can give besides the messages log reports a
core dump.