can't build firefox 1.0.4 on 4.10

Denny White dennyboy at cableone.net
Fri May 20 11:04:14 PDT 2005

here's some of my bookmarks from dru lavigne's
stuff at oreilly on working with ports. the one
on portupgrade really helped jumpstart my learning
it.

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/08/28/FreeBSD_Basics.html
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/08/07/FreeBSD_Basics.html
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/09/18/FreeBSD_Basics.html