Dual monitors xorg.conf

Michael L. Squires mikes at siralan.org
Thu May 19 11:50:55 PDT 2005

I have Xinerama working with two HP P1110 monitors and a single Matrox
G450 dual-head card.  The only problem I have is that the system
dual-boots MS Windows XP Pro and if I don't do a cold reboot after running
XP I sometimes get artifacts (for example, the borders around Firefox
running under KDE gets random colors).  So far shutting down, powering
off, and booting has solved that problem.

This is under 5.4-RELEASE/STABLE.

I'm about to switch to an ATI Radeon 9600 AIW dual-head card, which should
be interesting to set up.

Mike Squires