Limiting Filesizes with /etc/login.conf

James Tucker james at rtxnetworks.co.uk
Thu May 19 08:38:54 PDT 2005

	Yes, your reply does answer my question, quota'ing does seem to
be a solution but I don't want to restrict from users for possessing
multiples of 10MB files.

	I have already implemented quota's to prevent them from taking
up more than their designated home dir space, although it didn't seem,
from what I have read, that is possible to do much else with the quotas?