pf + squid

Greg Donald destiney at gmail.com
Thu May 19 06:08:05 PDT 2005

On 5/18/05, Greg Donald <destiney at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still having problems getting this to work.

I think I found my issue.  When I first installed squid I picked the
wrong option for use with pf.  I should have picked the
--enable-pf-transparent in the dialogue box.  I'm pretty sure I picked
ipf or something like that.

But now I can't seem to make it ask me which option I want again.  I
did make deinstall and make clean but when I go to do make install
again it doesn't ask me for any options choices.  I even removed it
from /usr/ports, updated my ports collection to get it back and still
it doesn't ask me anything before beginning to compile.  Any clues?

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer