amavisd

Charles Lamb clamb at visionpayments.com
Thu May 19 06:07:20 PDT 2005

Good morning,

I am installing amavis-new on my mail server.  I ran amavisd in debug
mode and I cannot see anything wrong.  It also detected clamav which
seems to be running fine.  However; when I add

MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`LOCAL',`-r')dnl
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS',`amavis $f $u --' LOCAL_MAILER_PATH `-d
$u')dnl
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/local/sbin/amavis')dnl

to my .mc file, compile, and restart sendmail all of my mail seems to
disappear into oblivion.  I am at a loss.  Can anyone give me an idea of
where to start digging for the problem?  Thanks.