apache2 headers cache

Abu Khaled khaled.abu at gmail.com
Thu May 19 02:41:51 PDT 2005

On 5/19/05, Timothy Smith <timothy at open-networks.net> wrote:
> hi there i have a situation where my isp's tranparent proxy is caching
> an old file from my webserver (it's a zip file) and they have suggested
> turning off caching HTTP headers on my webserver, i can't find any docs
> on this has any one had experience with this?

Well I don't use apache but I use squid and many websites cause
problems because they don't have properly configured headers for
cache-control

Check Apache docs for mod_expire , mod_headers and Google for
Cache-Control header. Something like "Cache-Control: no-cache". Sorry
can't help you further I never used apache before.

--
Kind regards
Abu Khaled