SSH2 and ZSH

Joe Wood dot.sn1tch at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:04:10 PDT 2005

I recently installed FreeBSD 5.4 on a new server.everything is smooth and
works fine. The other day I installed the non commercial version of SSH2
from ssh.com. I've had shell accounts that used it before and thought it
would be good to have. My first issue is that the normal sshd from openssh
keeps trying to start instead of the new sshd2. When initially installing
freebsd should I have said no to the question about enabling ssh logins?
Secondly is that the majority of zsh's commands do not work when I use the
ssh2 daemon.simple things like ping and top cannot be used because it says
they are not found. Has anyone had this issue or can point me in the
direction to resolve it.

Thanks