KDE INSALL

jean-paul natola jnatola at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 15:57:26 PDT 2005

I'm sorry I wasnt clearer,  this machine is only going to be used to scan
incoming mail, the mail will then be forwarded to the Production Mail
server,  I read an article that this is not only feasible , but actually a
good practice, as  spam and virus infected messsages wont take spacee in the
production server.