GNU cp location

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Wed May 18 13:37:41 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 13:12,  the author Alex Zbyslaw contributed to the
dialogue on Re: GNU cp location:
& Vizion wrote:
&
& >Hi
& >
& >Can anyone please tell me where I can get the source for gnucp?
& >I tried a search on gnu.org for gnucp and got "not found" result!
& >I have the following compiler error:
& >------------------------------------------------------------------------
& >checking whether gnucp is GNU cp... gnucp: not found
& >configure: error: no, GNU cp needed. install or specify with
& >--with-gnu-cp=/path/to/it
& >------------------------------------------------------------------------
& >
& >
& It probably means the one that comes with "fileutils".  No idea if there
& is a FreeBSD port.  Any <ackpft> Linux site should have it.
&
& Presumably this isn't a port that requires it?
&

Sorry I should have said -- I am compiling the open office  sources:
/OpenOffice1.9.100-1/SRC680_m100/config_office

David
& --Alex
&
& To unsubscribe, send any mail to
 "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe at freebsd.org" &

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via Panama Canal.