KDE INSALL

jean-paul natola jnatola at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 11:38:40 PDT 2005

Well  since i'm totally new to this, I wanted some type of gui,

the machine specs are 450 mhz with 256 ram

so I guess I should remove the kde install??

I have verified  my reverse DNS  and it all checks out, and when I
subscribed I did get the  confirmation request from the list and activated
it,  all I have been receiving  delayed delivery messages,,,