J2SE 5.0

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Tue May 17 11:21:47 PDT 2005

Hi

I want to install J2SE 5.0 or equivalent on FreeBSD 5.3. I have gone through
the distfiles and cannot see anything which indicates there is a freebsd port
available or information about incorporation of latest sun upgrades.

Does anyone know what is the best way to go about this. Will the sun downlaod
install OK on FreeBSD 5.3.

What is the best source of information about java on freebsd.

Thanks in advance

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via Panama Canal.