gnome-vfs does not compile.

Tony Shadwick tshadwick at goinet.com
Tue May 17 10:00:04 PDT 2005

Few really quick questions here:

1. When was the last time you cvsup'd your ports tree?
2. Have you checked to make sure the rest of your ports are current?

If 1. is recently, and 2. is yes, then I'd make clean on it and try to use
portinstall gnome-vfs and see what happens.  If you answered "never", or
"quite a while ago" to the first one, I strongly suggest cvsup'ing your
ports first, then make sure your other ports are current before attempting
to proceed, then try portinstall gnome-vfs.

Tony