highpoint rocketraid 454 - RAID 1

Eugene Hercun eugene.hercun at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:33:38 PDT 2005

Thank you Ted, and Bjorn. I really appreciate your help. I will work
on this tonight since I have a vector calculus midterm today.

So what you're saying Ted is that there is something wrong with my
card? For instance, it might be a different revision of some kind?

I was actually thinking to swap my HighPoint card with an Adaptec
1200a which I'm using as an ide card on the other computer. If it
works, I'll just leave the Adaptec in my FBSD and probably send off
the HighPoint to Søren Schmidt.
I'll keep you posted.
Thank you once again. =)

Eugene