The availability of socketbits.h?

Xu Qiang Qiang.Xu at fujixerox.com
Tue May 17 00:56:54 PDT 2005

Xu Qiang wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestions. Yes, this error is overcome after
> running "autoheader". But now another error of the same type appears:
> mink.c:22: error: conflicting types for 'random'
> /usr/include/stdlib.h:200: error: previous declaration of 'random'
> was here
> mink.c:22: error: conflicting types for 'random'
>
> This file is in "nngs-1.1.16/src" directory, and when I run
> autoheader in this directory:
> autoheader: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required

Btw, I just found there is a line "#undef HAVE_RANDOM" in config.h.in, so is it due to the src file (mink.c) is not in the same directory as config.h.in? (It is one level below: config.h.in is in nngs-1.1.16, while mink.c is in nngs-1.1.16/src)

Strange,

Looking forward to your help,

Regards,
Xu Qiang