How to use snapshots

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Mon May 16 13:26:27 PDT 2005

I have no idea what you mean by those statements.
What floppies are you talking about?
What does what you say have to do with system snapshots.

How do I download the snapshot version with all the files and
sub-directors?

This snapshot URL must be a normal thing available to the general
FreeBSD user.
So there must be some pre-canned way to download and use it.
How do I find this out?