Error 22

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Mon May 16 12:08:13 PDT 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 12:05,  the author Pieter Baele contributed to the
dialogue on Error 22:
& I'm trying to install FreeBSD 5.4 but I receive error 22 messages
& I think this is some ata-related problem...
&
& I use a nforce2 motherboard (asus a7n8x)
& Can somebody help me?
&
& To unsubscribe, send any mail to
 "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe at freebsd.org" &
Send detailed output of all messages and commands
David
 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via Panama Canal.