xconfiguration

wizlayer wizlayer at gmail.com
Sun May 15 11:26:54 PDT 2005

On Saturday 02 January 1999 11:20 pm, paul klatt wrote:
> I am having a problem configuring x in free bsd I am having
> problem disabling the virtual desktop the desktop is to large
> for my monitor and the mouse does not work correctly. I would
> appreciate the help. I am using the kde desktop

Being this is pretty vague, I'm going to assume that you're new to
X on FreeBSD...  Welcome!

Try following at the prompt (and yes....  there's lots of things
you can do, and there's lots of hardware xorg will work with...
So there's lots of reading involved):

man xorg.conf
man Xorg

Don't forget the 'See Also' sections, as they will take you to
other man pages which you will want to review as well.

Then, there's also www.x.org you can check out.

Good luck.